We are looking for enthusiastic and creative developers with Azure experience who already “get it” and understand how to develop distributed applications using a modern micro-services approach.
You will work in a small fully cross-functional DevOps scrum team working on developing both new functionality as well as helping to migrate and re-architect existing functionality in a cloud native way.
Are you psyched to work on cool projects, alongside cool people in an innovative and dynamic work place? This role may be right for you.
- Develop new application functionality in C#/.Net, MS SQL, Azure DocumentDB and other Azure friendly languages.
- Develop front-end functionality in Typescript using the Angular framework.
- Help re-architect and implement existing Brainshark functionality in a cloud native way in Azure.
- Participate in the Agile Scrum process and be prepared to deliver stories on time.
- Participate in architecture meetings to collaboratively determine the best way to architect solutions to complex product requirements.
- Work closely with the embedded Release Engineer(s) to ensure a reliable continuous delivery pipeline is part of all deliveries.
- Work closely with embedded Ops to ensure that all code deliveries are properly monitored, measured and easy to troubleshoot.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, or related engineering field
- Proven experience with C#, SQL, and Web Services (RESTful is a plus)
- Proficient with JIRA, JIRA Agile, Confluence, and other agile team productivity tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Able to work comfortably with technical staff as well as business and non-technical individuals
- Desire to mentor, teach and lead teams
- Great attitude with a sense of humor
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Experience in Typescript
- Experience with Ionic/Ionic 2
- At least one full cycle of development in an Agile environment with SCRUM
- Exposure to CSS precompiler (ex: SASS or LESS)
- Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design
- Experience with testing frameworks (ex: unit testing with NUnit)
- Exposure to mobile development
- Familiar with code review process
- *Please note, we are not accepting third party applicants at this time
- *We aren't offering sponsorship for this role
About Brainshark, Inc.
Brainshark, Inc. provides cloud-based solutions for business professionals to communicate more effectively in a mobile, social world. Whether your audience is across the table or across the globe, we help you market, sell, educate and inform with maximum impact. Our easy-to-use solutions enable you to transform static documents into dynamic, mobile-ready content that can be accessed quickly, and viewed as on-demand video presentations or presented live – anytime, anywhere. And then you can measure the effectiveness of your communications in ways never thought possible, so you can use these insights to take action.
Thousands of companies – including half of the Fortune 100 – and millions of individuals rely on Brainshark to increase the impact and reduce the cost of their sales, marketing, training and HR communications. For more information, visit www.brainshark.com.