Our rapidly expanding team is looking for an experienced engineering leader with a passion for building a devops culture. The ideal candidate thrives in managing the dynamics of a fast-paced environment and has expertise in distributed systems architecture, modern web frameworks and enterprise security. For the right candidate, there are endless opportunities to make your mark every day.
DotNet, C#, SQL Server, CosmosDb, Angular with Typescript, Redux, Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Redis, Vb/Asp, JQuery, Backbone, Jenkins, Jira, Octopus, Bitbucket
- Lead, support, and guide a team of engineers in software engineering as well as career and personal development.
- Work collaboratively with other Engineering leaders to provide direction, prioritization and estimation
- Partner with product managers to develop ideas into clear feature requirements
- Support our customer-facing teams with root cause analysis and resolution of escalated issues
- Hold your own in technical discussions and represent engineering cross functionally and with customers.
- Drive engineering efforts that contribute to continuous performance improvements
- 5+ years of software engineering work experience, including hands-on technical management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to proactively identify and execute organizational improvements across teams
- Experience managing and coaching developers and quality engineers
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and manage technical teams, including performance management
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-team environment
- Ability to work in the US without visa sponsorship
* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY OFFERING SPONSORSHIP *