Brainshark is seeking motivated, creative problem-solvers who are passionate about user experience and user interface design. This person will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, customer success managers, implementation services, customer support, sales engineering, and a diverse list of customer-users to imagine, prototype, design, and refine our end-to-end user experience.
- Design easy-to-use and highly visual product experiences in collaboration with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Clearly convey how a page or process should function and how it visually presents using storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, and highly designed mocks
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Identify and interpret user behaviors and needs, and conduct ongoing user research – contextual inquiries, usability tests, A/B tests, and surveys – to drive a data-driven process for design decisions.
- Explore and validate design proposals with end-users, the product team, and other stakeholders.
- Adhere to branding and style standards re: fonts, colors, and imagery
- 5+ years of experience in the UI/UX software product design field, with experience in B2C and B2B products
- Portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile/SaaS applications
- Experience with design software and wireframe tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Axure, or similar.
- Must possess strong communication skills, be articulate, professional, and able to present design ideas to peers and stakeholders clearly
- Good time-management skills and an ability to handle multiple projects in various stages of completion
About the Company:
Brainshark was founded in 1999 with one vision: to transform the way business people create and share content. From this vision, the Brainshark platform was born – enabling the average business person with only basic tools, like PowerPoint and the phone, to create high-impact video presentations that help lower costs and drive business value. Before the ideas of user-generated content, software-as-a-service and online video became standard practice, Brainshark was already pioneering these concepts to enhance business communications. Today, Brainshark helps thousands of companies around the world improve productivity with cloud-based business presentation solutions for sales, marketing and training.
We’re delivering cloud based solutions to the Fortune 1000. Because of the high-profile nature of our customers and the increasing focus on security, our customers and prospects are demanding the highest level of security standards in Brainshark’s products.