Customer Support Representative
Join a growing team of Brainshark Customer Support Representatives, located at the corporate headquarters, who assist customers in their use of Brainshark products to meet business communication objectives. A Customer Support Representative provides world-class support and service to Brainshark customers via email (60%), chat (20%) and telephone (20%) while working in a relaxed, open and collaborative environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
After you complete your 2-month onboarding process, where you will become knowledgeable in the Brainshark suite of products, you will be able to:
- Provide product support for the Brainshark application suite by answering questions from internal and external customers
- Document, reproduce and find creative solutions for customer reported issues
- Develop a high degree of proficiency in the Brainshark application suite and maintain that proficiency through continuous learning
- Deliver feedback to customers regarding their use of Brainshark products while focusing on best practices
- Deliver live online webinar trainings to small groups of customers
- Partner with other Brainshark departments such as Sales, Product Management and Professional Services to meet customer needs and goals
- A 4-year college degree (or 2+ years relevant work experience) is preferred
- Meaningful work or internship experience in a customer-facing position
- Working knowledge of Microsoft and Apple applications, common web browsers and mobile devices
- General knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) applications, and network communications
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Thorough software application troubleshooting skills
- A motivated, energetic and proactive approach in meeting customer needs, company goals and personal career goals
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as part of a dynamic team
- Flexibility to work various shifts between 8am and 9pm on weekdays only! – there are no on-call requirements
Brainshark sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content authoring capabilities to achieve sales mastery and outsell the competition.
With Brainshark, companies can: prepare sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly and accessed anywhere.
Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to identify and close performance gaps, and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.