Want to implement cutting edge technology and help companies solve real business challenges? Are you a great listener and master communicator when it comes to working with customers to define what success means to them? Are you an expert at helping customers realize the value of the solutions you implement for them? Do you love being empowered to make decisions on the fly because it’s what’s right for your customer?
As an Implementation Consultant at Brainshark, you will navigate an assortment of business challenges with customers while creating and executing plans to solve those challenges. This position is responsible for providing insight and expertise while helping to drive success within an organization that leverages the Brainshark solution. The right candidate will understand how to formulate, communicate, and execute on strategic plans for meeting customer business needs.
- Be a strategic and consultative subject matter expert in helping customers define the business challenges they are trying to solve
- Ability to be flexible with changing client needs and adapt project plans, goals, and communications as needed while keeping the project in scope and on time.
- Proactively anticipate customer’s questions and needs and take appropriate actions
- Motivate customer and internal resources to ensure that implementations meet customers’ defined success measurements
- Demonstrate sound judgment, problem solving, and decision making skills. Anticipate and understand the impact of decisions on the project and customer success.
- Manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change. Understand when assistance or escalation may be appropriate
- Deliver effective training, consultation, and follow up to ensure clients’ effective ongoing use of Brainshark’s provided solutions. Provide clients with best practices guidance
- Develop, manage, and publish project plans and status reports. Ensure appropriate involved individuals understand the overall goals, scope, and status of the project, including any areas for which they are personally responsible.
- Demonstrate maturity in external client-facing project management, identifying priorities, managing risks and conflicts.
- Lead in-person, phone-based, and online meetings and training sessions.
- Lead process improvement and documentation initiatives
- Demonstrate leadership and provide coaching and guidance to other members of the team including new hires.
- Become an expert in Brainshark’s products and solutions
- Intuitive in recognizing customer concerns or changes in their temperature
- Inquisitive in nature to be able to steer business level conversations, for example when identifying customers’ strategic business goals
- Confident in managing customer project participants of all levels
- Sense of empowerment to be able to make a “game time decision” for the best interest of the customer
- Strategic thinker with consultative curiosity in asking the right questions at the right time to guide customers thought process
- Be forward thinking for driving improvements within the Implementation team and processes
- Communicates clearly and succinctly both verbally and in writing.
- Exceptional time management skills
Background, Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; minor or advanced degree in business
- 3-5 years client-facing software project management experience
- Experience with Sales Enablement software, consulting, or strategies is preferred
- Experience as lead project manager for multiple projects for enterprise-level customers
- Experience with Brainshark, Clarizen, Salesforce.com, SharePoint, Highspot, Go-To-Meeting preferred
- Optional: PMP certification and/or other industry and project management certifications
Brainshark sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content creation capabilities to achieve sales mastery and outsell the competition.
With Brainshark, companies can: prepare sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly and accessed anywhere.
Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to identify and close performance gaps, and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.