Web Marketing Manager (Acquia/Drupal):
Brainshark’s Web Marketing Manager will play an integral role in orchestrating and executing web marketing strategies. Reporting to the Senior Campaign Manager, this individual is responsible for the day-to-day management of Brainshark.com including building and launching pages, re-architecting portions of the site, maintaining pages, testing, data integration and personalization with a focus on optimizing and improving conversion metrics. Leveraging Drupal, Google Analytics, Marketo, Demandbase, this individual will work to improve web experiences and focus on the analytics infrastructure for data-driven decisions and optimizations. This role works cross functionally with other marketing teams including corporate marketing and demand generation as well as the engineering, sales and business development teams.
- Manage web agency for development projects, administration, and design support
- Partner with demand generation and corporate marketing team to deliver high performing lead generation initiatives through web content, landing pages, personalization, etc.
- Own and manage website performance, analytics and reporting for site engagement and conversion
- Manage the WCMS to ensure that others can easily update the web site with the proper rights and approvals, that the site performance meets target visitor expectations.
- Ensure that the site properly integrates with key technologies so that visitors have the most relevant experience: these include Brainshark, Marketo, Demandbase, and more
- Implement and maintain marketing tags using Google Tag Manager, ensuring optimal performance and accurate campaign tracking
- Ensure organic search goals are met by assisting with website optimization for SEO
- BA/BS with concentration in Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- 3-5 years of Drupal experience with a “life long” learner attitude
- In-depth understanding of content layout, web content editing (Bootstrap framework a plus)
- Proven experience with search engine optimization
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics
- Thorough understanding of web marketing technologies
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with acute attention
- to detail.
- Proven ability to learn new technology applications quickly
- High level of proficiency MS Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong focus on marketing metrics and continuous learning/improvement
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- High personal and professional integrity
- Solid track record for meeting goals and objectives -- time based, budget based, etc.
Brainshark sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content creation capabilities to achieve sales mastery and outsell the competition.
With Brainshark, companies can: prepare sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly and accessed anywhere.
Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to identify and close performance gaps, and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.