As the Customer Support Manager, you will manage a team of Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) responsible for the day to day customer support of Brainshark’s products. The Manager will be responsible for the strategic and tactical management of the CSR team including implementing and upholding CSR policies, objectives, and initiatives. 3+ years managing a support team at a high tech company in a SaaS environment is required.
Responsibilities include the direction and management of Customer Support functions, including hiring, training and career development of a team of 8-10 Customer Support Representatives, establish individual and team goals, develop metrics and reports and client management best practices. The successful candidate will improve both customer satisfaction and service delivery efficiency. We want a proactive individual who will dive in head first, become a Brainshark products and services expert and drive success within the team.
- Lead a team of tier 1 Customer Support professionals who respond via phone/email/chat to customer inquiries regarding the use of Brainshark’s products
- Contribute to and participate in strategic organizational planning, vision, implementation, and ongoing development of the organization
- Proactively identify and implement incremental improvements to support initiatives, processes and procedures to maximize team efficiency and productivity while staying aligned with overall Company initiatives.
- Implement and refine processes and procedures for the CSR team as needed
- Hold the highest standards for customer satisfaction
- Ensure monitoring of and adherence to documented Service Level Agreements
- Compile and present monthly/quarterly metrics measuring individual and team performance
- Monitor CSR metrics and implement initiatives to drive continuous improvements
- Act as an Escalation point for critical customer issues both on and off business hours
- Responsible for ensuring critical customer situations are managed and mitigated in a timely manner
- Motivate and mentor team members for continued growth and career opportunities within Brainshark
- Ensure adequate staffing for coverage of Support’s published business hours
- Conduct regular one on one and team meetings as well as annual performance reviews
- Recruit, interview, and hire as needed for open Customer Support positions
- Strong management skills and successful at developing staff
- Highly focused on increasing customer satisfaction and retention
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a dynamic, fast paced work environment
- Experience building and growing a team to accommodate trends in customers’ business and support needs
- Proven record of designing and implementing initiatives that align with organization and company goals
- Comfortable presenting in front of customers as well as simplifying complex messages for all audiences
- Successfully navigate an organization cross functionally including through barriers to ensure customer satisfaction and success
- Experience supporting Enterprise SaaS applications in a 24x7 support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Zendesk for customer support a plus
Brainshark sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content authoring capabilities to achieve sales mastery and outsell the competition.
With Brainshark, companies can: prepare sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates on-boarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly and accessed anywhere.
Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to identify and close performance gaps, and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.