Customer Success Manager - East
As a Brainshark Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will be responsible for the success of an assigned list of customers. Your role is to establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers so that you can guide and support them in solving business challenges using the Brainshark suite of products. You must be able to work strategically with customers to identify objectives, action plans, measurements and analytics to ensure the customer is meeting and exceeding their objectives and receiving value for their investment. You will analyze customer adoption of Brainshark products and address adoption challenges and resource needs. You will promote and identify areas of growth that will bring the customer increased value, you will measure customer satisfaction to ensure that the customer is having a world class customer experience. As a member of the Customer Success team, you will assist in the development and execution of customer adoption programs with the goal of exceptionally high customer satisfaction which will result in increased renewal rates and customer acquisition of additional products and services.
- Primary point of contact for customers once implementation has concluded.
- Consult with customer to understand challenges and advise them on best approach to address challenges.
- Act as the customer advocate within Brainshark throughout the entire lifecycle of a customer account following the initial sale
- Build relationships with key decision makers and users within an account
- Responsible for nurturing assigned account base into long term strategic reference able partnerships while increasing customer usage and adoption of solutions.
- Proactive customer contact and on-site visits to perform health checks, executive business reviews, product refresh sessions, and user group meetings to improve relationship (~20% Travel)
- To provide consistent communication stream of Brainshark customer marketing content that provides thought leadership and ideas that help the customer meet their objectives, including the regular use of social media
- Map strategic solutions utilizing Brainshark products, to solve customer sales productivity problems
- Guide customers in organizational behavior change activities to promote the adoption of the Brainshark platform within a group and across an enterprise
- Clarify product features and solutions as needed and required to increase customer adoption of solutions and improve customer satisfaction
- Collaborate and strategize with the Sales Account Manager on identified product and services opportunities within existing customer base
- Collaborate with Renewals sales team to insure the highest retention rate
- Collaborate with Technical Support, Professional Services and Implementation services to ensure the customer needs are met and the customer experience is optimal
- Advocate for the customer on product management concerns by facilitating the submission of enhancement requests and insuring follow-up communication to the customer is satisfactory
- Promote the Brainshark company strategy and offerings to assigned accounts
- Meet/Exceed defined customer satisfaction goals as measured
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Positive Attitude
- Desire to deliver World Class Customer Service
- Able to successfully interact with executive level customers
- Ability to strongly influence without direct authority
- Good project management, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team membership skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues in a complex environment
- Ability to work independently
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years in a customer facing role
LOCATION: Waltham, MA United States
REPORTS TO: VP/Director/Manager, Customer Success
Brainshark sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content authoring capabilities to achieve sales mastery and outsell the competition.
With Brainshark, companies can: prepare sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly and accessed anywhere.
Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to identify and close performance gaps, and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.