Brainshark is looking for a technical Project Manager to add to their Custom Development team. This position is responsible for planning, managing and delivering custom development projects.
- Development and execution of comprehensive project plans to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of custom projects.
- Help set and guide the strategy for each project per customer objectives. This involves working closely with management, custom developers and other internal departments.
- Managing and tracking budgets.
- Allocate and oversee both internal and external resources to ensure that projects are completed within committed time, scope and budget.
- Implement and supervise the utilization of standard tools, methodologies and technical procedures to ensure quality engagements and adherence to best practices.
- Prepare status reports, and measurements for monitoring of overall project performance.
- Meet with clients to discuss their project expectations and deliverables.
- Helps drive and set department standards related to custom Engagements.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to lead technical projects by gathering technical, business, user, and functional requirements.
- Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Ability to lead, and work well in a team environment.
- Able to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences in writing and verbally.
- Can author and understand functional specifications.
- Ability to manage risks, resources, clients.
- End User understanding of standard technology concepts (UX considerations, user workflows)
- Ability to model test plans and conduct testing from an end-user perspective.
Background, Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical customer facing role
- Familiarity with project management systems.
- Candidate for PMP certification
- Occasional travel required
Brainshark sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content authoring capabilities to achieve sales mastery and outsell the competition.
With Brainshark, companies can: prepare sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly and accessed anywhere.
Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to identify and close performance gaps, and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.