The Data Analyst role is responsible for gathering data and providing insights on usage patterns and product consumption trends within the Brainshark platform. The role works with the product team to extract usage data, consisting of millions of data transactions and usage records, and constructs meaningful analysis on the user activity. In addition, the role identifies correlations and patterns in the data that can be used to develop new product capabilities that increase user engagement.
- Use data analysis tools (internal and 3rd-party) to generate data insights.
- Write SQL queries, build dashboards, funnels, segmentations, tracking, etc.
- Analyze and deeply understand key user segments and their engagement patterns- know everything there is to know about our customer's activity
- Communicate and evangelize data insights with the team.
- Help identify new product or feature opportunities based on those insights.
- Analyze and interpret results using standard statistical tools and techniques
- Produce concise data reports and clear data visualizations
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Work with stakeholders and customers to collect business requirements, and design reports that meet both internal business and customer needs.
- Pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complicated data sets
Desired Business Skills:
- Analytic Problem-Solving: Employing best practices to analyze large amounts of data while maintaining intense attention to detail.
- Effective Communication: Using reports and presentations to explain complex technical ideas and methods to a general audience.
- Creative Thinking: Questioning established business practices and brainstorming new approaches to data analysis.
- Industry Knowledge: Understanding of the learning/education domain and how data can contribute to the success of a sales training strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics computer science, information management, finance or economics.
- Statistical methods and packages (e.g. SPSS) or R and/or SAS languages
- SQL databases and database querying languages
- Proficient in the use of query and reporting analysis tools
- Data visualization and reporting techniques
- Data warehousing and business intelligence platforms
Brainshark sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content creation capabilities to achieve sales mastery and outsell the competition.
With Brainshark, companies can: prepare sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly and accessed anywhere.
Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to identify and close performance gaps, and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.