The Brainshark Talent and Culture Associate offers the right candidate the opportunity to develop and apply their human resources skills. This role provides extensive training opportunities and experience within the recruitment process, employee onboarding, benefits, and more.
- Provide day-to-day HR-related customer service to Brainshark employees.
- Assist with the administration of the Brainshark benefit programs including enrollments, terminations, status changes, and employee benefit inquiries.
- Maintain and update personnel records; enter accurate data into all HR information systems.
- Manage employee change requests and process paperwork.
- Support payroll administration and the performance management process.
- Run data reports upon request.
- Schedule candidate interviews, post jobs internally, and create offer packets.
- Collect and process candidate background investigation documents.
- Respond to employment verification inquiries.
- Assist in onboarding new employees by escorting them around the office, creating gift bags and scheduling them for orientation.
- Assist the executive team with travel arrangements and expense reports when needed.
- Help coordinate company events.
- Provide reception desk coverage when needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a corporate business environment.
- Demonstrated Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Outlook calendar and email, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Must handle confidential matters discreetly.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Highly detailed with strong multi-tasking capability.
- Strong grammar, writing/editing and verbal skills.
Brainshark sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content authoring capabilities to achieve sales mastery and outsell the competition.
With Brainshark, companies can: prepare sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly and accessed anywhere.
Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to identify and close performance gaps, and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.