Under the direction of the Director of Sales Enablement, the Sales Enablement Manager works collaboratively with company leadership, Marketing, Sales, other Sales Enablement team members, and vendor partners, to develop and implement training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, and tools to support the buyers’ journey for Brainshark’s prospects and customers, increasing velocity, win rates, deal size, and the overall sales productivity of our sales team.
- Leads the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support Brainshark’s sales force in selling our sales productivity solutions.
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell our solutions.
- Responsible for aspects of sales foundational and continuous learning programs, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis for courseware and sales enablement content usage.
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss and also key account management.
- Supports frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and creating a sales coaching culture.
- Assists in the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support Brainshark’s sales force in selling our sales productivity solutions.
- Manages various Sales Enablement projects and coordinates Sales Enablement activities.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Extensive knowledge of Sales Enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Extensive knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching.
- General knowledge of effective hiring and selection practices for sales roles.
- Expert ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Expert ability to plan and facilitate meetings.
- Strong strategic, conceptual analytical thinking, and decision making skills.
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Strong negotiating skills within a context of political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Highly-developed training, presentation and written communication skills.
- Expert ability to consult or provide guidance on complex matters to non-specialists; ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
Background, Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required. Minor or advanced degree in business preferred, but more weight given to history of making an impact and driving business outcomes.
- Superior organizational, conflict resolution, time management, and negotiation skills.
- 5-10 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training required. Past experience selling B2B technology solution and/or managing B2B enterprise sales preferred. May accept less experience with verifiable proof of delivering business outcomes (increased velocity, increased win-rates, decreased rep ramp-up time, improving sales force performance: revenue and/or margin).
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
Why apply for this role?
Come be a sales enablement leader, at a sales enablement leader! Be part of sales enablement history. Work with sales enablement thought leaders who work inside the company and partner with us. Brainshark is a leader in the exciting and growing sales enablement technology space. You’ll play a key role in the success of our marketing and sales strategies by providing the content, messaging, training, support, and tools that our sales force needs to exceed our goals. You’ll also use Brainshark’s technology in doing your job, so you’ll know firsthand what all the buzz is about.
This is a full-time position at the company’s headquarters in Waltham, MA.
Brainshark sales enablement solutions help organizations harness the power of content to achieve faster training, better coaching and more successful sales conversations.
Using Brainshark to simplify content creation and delivery, companies can ensure salespeople are always up-to-date with the information and resources they need – anytime, anywhere and from any device. Tight integration with Salesforce empowers reps with fast, easy access to the right content and training for every selling situation. Brainshark’s detailed analytics also help companies tie content directly to revenue and identify the best sales opportunities, while enabling managers to pinpoint best practices to improve coaching effectiveness.
Thousands of companies – including half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to improve sales productivity and increase the impact of their sales, marketing and training communications. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.