Marketing Operations Manager
This Demand Generation team member will manage the marketing technology platform, implement marketing best practices, and contribute to improving sales and marketing processes. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, this individual will partner with marketing and sales operations leaders to improve lead generation performance. The candidate will be comfortable with MarTech concepts and have used a variety of technologies to support aligned sales and marketing processes. The role requires a thorough understanding of inbound and outbound marketing process, technology, and programs.
- Manage our marketing automation platform, driving continuous improvement for segmentation, engagement, and lead flow.
- Serve as a knowledge center within the marketing organization, leveraging data, systems, and processes to ensure optimal program execution and measurement.
- Work with key stakeholders to build, deploy and monitor lead acquisition, nurture, and scoring programs.
- Create forms and landing pages to support acquisition and customer marketing efforts.
- Monitor marketing automation to Salesforce.com integration. Work with Database Marketing team to ensure data integrity across systems.
- Ensure the marketing automation platform is integrated with our technology stack, including the CMS, Google Analytics, and data enrichment tools.
- Implement best practices for email QA and deployment to improve conversion rates and prevent contact fatigue
- Drive adoption of standard marketing processes, systems, and tools
- BA/BS with concentration in Business, Marketing, Engineering/Math, or related
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing operations environment
- 2+ years administering Eloqua, Marketo, or similar marketing automation platform
- Deonstrable analytics capability and experience building demand generation reports
- Proven ability to learn new technology applications quickly
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent business communication and project managements skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- High personal and professional integrity
- Must be a self-starter and creative problem solver, with ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a tea
- Motivated by a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Solid track record for meeting goals and objectives -- time based, budget based, etc
- Outstanding team player. Must thrive on teamwork and overcoming collective challenges
Brainshark sales readiness software equips businesses with the training, coaching and content creation capabilities to achieve sales mastery and outsell the competition.
With Brainshark, companies can: prepare sales teams with on-demand training that accelerates onboarding and keeps reps up-to-speed; validate readiness with sales coaching that ensures reps master your message; and empower sales organizations with rich, dynamic content that can be created quickly and accessed anywhere.
Thousands of companies – including more than half of the Fortune 100 – rely on Brainshark to identify and close performance gaps, and get better results from their sales enablement initiatives. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.